Hi Folks.

Looking for advice on what appear to be muscle spasms -- although
they are definitely PD-related (I think there's a specific term,
but I can't remember).  The spasms are extremely painful. Patient
(58, diag. many years, many years on Sinemet) is getting *severe*
arm/shoulder pain on PD dominant side. It happens mostly when off
but is especially bad at end of last dose. (Sinemet 25/100 4 times
a day -- no meds at night.)  Patient gets very severe dyskinesia,
can't handle CR or more Sinemet.  We are looking for tangible
strategies to help unclench the muscles in the arm.

Help!!! Any ideas?

Thanks so much.
Joanna

P.S.  Also looking for Pallidotomy folks, patients and doctors, in
the midwest for some preliminary conversations.  Anybody local?
Please e-mail.