      Enjoyed your message-had PD for approx 12 years and now do
awaken about three times each nite. Stumbled on the realization that
while I didnt enjoy waking up-I sure enjoyed going back to sleep-so
now think " It feels so good" after I tinkle and go back to bed-it works!
      Almost would miss waking up-
       Another topic-I find climbing up steps is much worse than going down-
I tend to fall backward -does anyone else experience this?Any thoughts?
       Another topic-a friend has ms-does anyone know of a msn digest
like our PD ? Appreciate  very much any suggestions.
In signing off -mention that my computer got ILL and it took 50 days to
have it fixed with a service contract-life's little frustrations!

the best to you all-