        We are coming up for air a little this morning and the floods could
recede. The sun is actually going to shine.  *They* promise it.

        Meantime, I'm almost sure I heard this at work the other day. When
we all sat down to lunch, the plumber opened his lunchbox, unwrapped his
sandwich and then flung it down in disgust.

        "Peanut butter again. I am so tired of peanut butter.  Man I HATE
peanut butter sandwiches."

        His buddy was sympathetic.

        "Why don't you just tell your wife you don't like peanut butter and
maybe she'll fix something else."

        "Hey, you leave my wife out of this.  I make my own lunches."

Best,
Pete Morgan