HI Robert...

Regarding your comment about a PD place on MSN, well youv'e certianly found
the right person to tell ya about THAT!!!  I'm not only on the PD listserv
group as a member with PD, I also am the MSN Forum Manager of the Chronic
Disease & Disorders Forum, home of  the Parkinson's Place BBS!

The CD&D "go word" is ChronicDisease, and I'm going to send you a "Shortcut "
ot our forum under seperate email so's you'll be able to go directly to us.

Briefly, CD&D is one of hte single largest forums on MSN, and as I've said, as
it's Forum Manager, I happen to actually HAVE Parkinson's.  Oddly, tho, even
tho I've created an info filled BBS devoted entirely to PD, and the individual
with PD and their caregiver, that BBS is rarely used.  ALL other BBSes for all
other diseases and  disorders are lively places, except for the PD place.
Weird!

One last thing - Dr .Robert Iacono and his famed Movement Disoder Team of Loma
Linda University School of Medicine Neurosciences Dept., with Tony
Schoonenberg as Team Coordinator are our REGULAR ever-Thursday-nite-at 6
pm-guest chat hosts!  Ya cannot beat THIS bunch!!!

Lookin' forward to seeing you online...

Barb Mallut,
Forum Manager,
Chronic Disease & Disorders Forum