Im cleaning. house   I have filed, "gait" to my folder.  But I'll add my
recent  experience:
GAIT has always been a problem.   my doctor would like me to take "giant
steps."..but how can  I at 4 feet  11 3/4 inches.?
Small stride, timid  sometimes faltering steps I guess it looks as though I
could keel over any minute. It feels that way sometimes too.
BUT,since I have been swimming 3 x week if possibe, I walk the line
between lanes, forward and backward, taking large steps and respondig  to
impending falls by balancing with my arms and torso..
Believe it or not...this swimming practice session has given me a
new skill. Recently, under the most tricky, almost-fall conditions,
I have unwittingly jerked backwaving arms and avoided the FALL.
That's it. maybe it's worth something (Don't look at the time I am writing
this) [log in to unmask]  and Parkinsn select group.