I read today on the list about a product called Salonpas patch.  I
passed the info to my Dad who has been suffering with severe neck
pain.  He was excited to hear of this product but was wondering where
he could get it.  I would appreciate any info on where it is
available and whether there is any problem taking it with the other
parkinson medicines.

This list is a wonderful thing.  It has enabled me to better
understand what my dad (81 years old, Parkinsons 11 years) is facing
and give him and my mom valuable information that can only come from
those who live with Parkinsons each day. My dad gets so excited each
time I can tell him of a new medicine being tested or a treatment
that has worked for someone.  I thank everyone who participates.  How
wonderful that we have a place to go to where questions, fears, new
discoveries, etc. can be expressed and shared.