              Rainbows, Stars, and Butterflies.

Perhaps it was the sunshine or it may have been the rain
that let me find a place I'd lost when hate I had gained.
I searched among forgotten dreams then paused with a sigh
for on a nearby cloud I found "Rainbows happen when angels cry".
Questions I began to find, and answers for each one.
What is the source of butterflies, the rising if the sun?
"The sun comes up when angels laugh" was  written on the moon,
and "Butterflies are angel smiles" was on a flower's bloom.
Snowflakes I found with a teddy bear, a friend of many years.
Snowflakes", he said with shining eyes, "are happy angel tears".
"Break an angle's heart, a star goes out" hung from a cruel thorn.
By first love's light, in letters bright "when it mends a star is
born".
As I left that place a kindly voice whispered from above,
"There is a thing you can do which exceeds these wonders grand."
Then two words sweet, in letters neat appeared in the sand........

"People Love".

--<--<@ Marvin Giles @>-,-`--
http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/