Howard:
"You are brave".  Enjoyed your story about waking up and having trouble going
back to sleep.  I haven't been truly snuck up on yet but hear alot about the
difficulties sleeping that is a part of PD.  The part of your letter I found
jumping out at me was how you described the acquiring of bravery because of
PD.  I remembered sitting in a counselors office soon after being diagnosed
and wailing about not wanting to be brave.  But, what is our choice, now that
I'm getting more used to the shakes and the fact that each morning I find it
hasn't gone away.  So, brave we are, but I DON'T LIKE IT.
Patricia of DPYOTHERS