Michael:
I'm sorry to be slow in acknowledging your reply to your being in the
Columbus area and having Dr.Paulson as your doctor.  I went to him for a
second opinion last April and he was very caring and knowledgeable about the
problems of Parkinson's.  He talked like he might retire some time soon and
suggested if I was looking for a Doctor that a new person was joining him
from Kansas who specialized in movement disorders and perhaps I would like to
meet with her.  She is Dr. Jean Hubble, in the same office and also very
caring and concentrates her practice on persons with PD.
I've heard nothing but good things about Dr. Paulson , a very smart man and
one who is very concerned with his patients.  I do feel good about Dr. Hubble
and will probably stay with her.  The first neurologist I went to dealt with
many neurological problems, PD just being one of them.  I had to wait an hour
to see him that first time and although he did take time to talk to me, he
gave an impromptu visual discription of how a person would look if they had
too much medicine and then how they would look when they didn't have enough.
 Needless to say I was still reeling from his casual remark after looking at
my blood tests that I had Parkinson's.  It hasn't been a year yet and I'm
still in denial at times.
How long have you been diagnosed?  Do you go to any support group meetings?
 I am taking Sinemet CR three times a day plus Zoloft for depression.  My
tremor is noticeable in my left leg especially when I'm under stress.  I'm
still working and driving but can't walk a straight line and can't sit still
too long or everything stiffens up.
I hope you're enjoying the new house.  I'm guessing it is all on one floor.
 Our house is two story and it takes some time going up and down.  Isn't this
weather better than that freezing stuff?  Hope this finds you having a good
day.  I notice there are good ones and bad ones.
Patricia of DPYOTHERS