---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 14:55:14 +1100
From: Andrew Short <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TMS Treatment

Barb,
The treatment my mother has heard about, although she doesn't have much info on
 it yet, is Trans-crainial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS).  Apparently a Professor
 Saxby Pridmore at the Royal Hobart Hospital in Tasmania (Australia) is
 conducting the research.  If anyone has any experience or data on this, we
 would be grateful.  My mother is currently taking Pergolide Messylate as she
 can't tolerate Leodpa or Selegaline.  Her Doctor has been unable to prescribe
 any drugs that work (ie she does react badly too) to counter her depression.
 Any ideas here would be of interest.  Please feel free to post this to the
 Parkinson's List.
Many Thanks,
Andrew Short.  ([log in to unmask])