Tony,
Enjoyed reading your post re your recent pallidotomy. Your experience, along
with the successful experiences regarding this surgery by other members of
this wonderful group, are COMFORTING to those of us in the earlier stages of
PD. Even if our progression does proceed to the point where we're not very
functional, it's good to know that there is now a surgical option which
offers a good probablity of substantial relief.
QUESTION:  I know Dr. Iacono believes in doing both sides of the brain in
one operation (a la Don Berns). This approach is, I know, different from
most doctors performing the surgery in the sense that they only want to do
one side at a time (i.e. 2 separate operations). Why did you have only the
left side done?
QUESTION:  I think it would be interesting to know 'your West Coast offense'
regarding drugs, supplements and vitamins. What are your thoughts after
trying 'everything you could find'?
Thanks and best wishes, Jeff Carper  45/6