In message <[log in to unmask]> Parkinson's Disease - Information
Exchange Network writes:
> Colleen--welcome to the PD list--it will be good for you and your father to
> have all the info you can get!  And you may also want to join the sublist
> for caregivers--CARE--where you can find support in your role as CG. If so
> please send me a request, and I'll sign you up. I think you came aboard here
> after the most recent posting about CARE.
> Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,76/6+ Oxford,OH

Camilla - Please sign me up for the CARE group. I certainly need to vent from
time to time. I am the CG for my wife, age 76, PD for 10+ years. She has marked
gait impairment, severe dyskinesia, intermittent speech impairment, and a
peculiar throat'face pain thst is not supposed to be part of the disease.
Thanks.                   Bob Howard

Bob Howard, occasionally formally known as
Robert B. Howard
e-mail  [log in to unmask]
1320 Wisconsin St. #411
Hudson, WI 54016