John Cottingham,  I thank you for the information regarding:
"Taking Control of Parkinson's Disease" Second National Satellite Symposium

I received a notice from PDF, but it came later.  As you requested, I am
notifying the list that I have been able to arrange a download for a
special meeting of our small support group and others here in remote
Ridgecrest, California.  We are noted for the Navy's China Lake R&D,T&E
facility - and the recent spate of very many earth tremors.  This whole
valley shakes!!

I also got a call and a handbook and offer of more help from Julie at
Ogilvy Adams & Rinehart in New York.  This was precipitated by the call
made to their hotline number which you supplied - and I gave to the very
helpful Bill Bethke who did the bulk of arranging this for us.

If one of you on the list is going to be in the vicinity of Ridgecrest,
call 619/375-7263 and I will add you to my attendance list and tell you
where it will take place.

ron      1936, dz PD 1984
Ronald F. Vetter <[log in to unmask]>
http://www1.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter/