Could anyone please tell what and when are people with PD
considered for a Pallidotomy Procedure.  My father has PD he
is 73  and it is progressing fast.  His overall health is very
well, his heart is very strong, but the PD is bringing him
down fast (for lack of a better word).  I don't know if he
would even consider this procedure but I am going to try
everything in my power to try to help me.  Also could someone
tell me how to subscribe to the List for PD caregivers.
                       Thanks Colleen Carey