>Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 22:56:23 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]                    <this address not found >
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: PD

>Are anyone here withdrawing from sinemet by substitutung Permax or some
>other drug and what success are you having?

The answer is YES !  I started taking very small doses 22 DEC 95.  I am
up to 1.5mg of Permax / day.
The experience has been hell especially when I start having
 of dyskenesia.

My doc/neuro did not fully address what I might expect from the side
effects.  So far I can't say that the Permax is doing me much good.

Here I am at 3AM in the morning and not able to sleep.  I will sleep
when I feel sleepy.

That's enuf for now...