                                 RTK.NET Mail 125058   Feb 17 18:17:49 1996

David, you are a masterful storyteller and a very creative problem solver.
It's good you didn't have to go with option 2) asking your landlord to
help get your belt undone.  I could imagine the guy coming in, listening
to your plea, eyeing you a bit strangely and saying, "Now wait a minute,
you aren't by any chance that weirdo I saw in the men's room at the movie
theater a few weeks back, are you?  I'm not so sure about this, and anyway,
what the hell was so damn funny?"

Thanks for sharing your ingenuity and humor,

Sherri