If anyone on the list is from the Western New York area,
I wanted to let you know that there will be a broadcast of
the "Taking Control of Parkinson's Disease" Second National
Satellite Symposium at Niagara County Community College,
on March 7th, 3:00-5:00. The program is being sponsored
here by the Buffalo area support group, and will be held
in the T.V. studio, room D120. Please let me know if you
plan to attend, since there are some space limitations, and
we need to know how  many people will be there. Thanks.
Linda Herman
P.S. Also let me know if you need directions to the college.