From:           Janet Paterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        Levi Threads
To:             David Boots <[log in to unmask]>

David;

I just surfed by the Parkinson Digest, and your Levis post seems to be
starting a thread about living alone with PD. And about time too.

A PeeDee village has been mentioned on the list before. I wonder if
our idea of a mobile PD village would appeal to anyone?

3 months in NY, 3 months in NO, 3 months in Scotland, 3 months in
Italia. A PeeDee cruise ship?  Hmmm - one of my new cyber friends in
Italia is married to a Carnival cruise line captain.  Hmmm.

jp
<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->

Have fun.

Janet

Janet Paterson  -  48  -  7  -  [log in to unmask]  -  Bermuda