A short time back there was lots of comments on the report in the British
Medical Journal re mortality rates with Eldypryl. You can down load the
article from the Internet: Go To : British Medical Journal and look for the
November Issue. THere have also been several published works that contradict
the BMJ findings and what I have seen is basically this: The study may have
been ill conceived and not properly conducted. More data is needed. If
Eldypryl helps you are probably better of on it; if it does not good - stop
it. I suggest consulting with your own neurologist.