Delana, just a comment on benefit of taking Sinemet 1/2 hr before meals-
The reason is that it is absorbed through the small intestine, not the
stomach, so if taken with food it has to compete for passage with other
stuff, especially proteins. On an empty stomach it gets a head start.
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403