Would anyone on the list know if the Parkinson satelite symposium is
being sponsored in the West Palm Beach area of Florida.  Wouldn't it
be great if it could be taped and made available to anyone who wanted
it.  The proceeds from the sale of the tape could be used for
research.  Just a thought.

Those of us with computers are so fortunate to have this list
available to us but there are so many others who could benefit as we
do from the wonderful information passed amongst us.  My dad is
always so glad when I bring him news from the list of new research,
drugs, etc.  It gives him hope.  My mom (as the main caregiver) gains
insight and help in coping and administering his medicines.

For these reasons and more, I'm glad to have found you.

Shelly ([log in to unmask])