My wife, who was diagnosed with PD in 1981, suffers from constipation and
regularly uses Milk of Magnesia , which does not work too well.. Her
neurologist, on the basis of some  research he read, recommended propulsid -
10mg 3 timesa day. We believe that one of the things that happened with the
medication was a significant reduction in "on" time and not very much  he lp
with the constipation. After about a month he has reduced the porpulsid to
once a day on the theory that it may very well act as a block to her sinemet.
Any one with any experience or knowledge about propulsid and its effect on
motility in PD? Thanks. Morris Stein [log in to unmask]