boy, just when you thought it was safe to go in the water again ....

with seasonal migrations AND her comment about the Carnival Cruise ships AND
Levi's that just don't fit may I go one step further than creating Pegasus
and wrap all three topics together?  May I suggest the inauguration of Parkie
Cruise ships and a visit from Tiny Elvis, the icon of AOL and other Internet
services fame?  Gentle reader, go no further if you expect logic or have
interest in the pursuit of science and the truth...

Janet out in the Atlantic .... sure, I like it, I like it ........... the USS
DroolShoes - dedicated to Parkies in pursuit of disco fun.  We could wear
gold chains and have velcro, rip away jerseys and levis or, barring that,
turn Tiny Elvis (of shared softwear download fame) into a sort of a button
and zipper jockey ............ turn him loose with a tiny can of WD-40 and a
prybar to help encumbered Parkies out  of their clothes.)  Parkies in search
of ports of call and parts of clothing ..........

Boots man, keep a smile on your face and don't let them old Twist and Shout
 Levis get you down.  They are the curse of the working class.  Let's take it
out, meistro, in the key of G ... how bout one of those old crooner tunes
like "Sam and Janet Evening"?  Hit it, Bootser!

your buddy,
just another Fat Rat in Feenix