Be careful of, perhaps well meaning, organizations that overcharge for emergency
telephone dialers.  I don't think they should charge more than Radio Shack.

Radio Shack sells an "Emergency Dialer System," #61-2659 (if they haven't
changed it), for $99.99.  Additional pendants, #61-2662, are (i.e., were, last I
looked) 19.99 each.  Radio Shack sells lots of "security" stuff which is not
useful for emergency help; so you may have to tell the salesperson exactly what
you want, and #61-2659 seems like it might be quite good.  I did not get one
because I don't think I need one yet, but those interested may want to look into
this Radio Shack product.

Bruce