Fatigue is very common in PD.  I have seen on this list that a good B complex
supplement is beneficial.  Don't just limit it to B-12.  There were some
studies about fatigue that I reported on when talking about depression.

A study found that 58% of PD patients said, "Fatigue is among my three most
disabling symptoms"  Fatigue was hghly correlated with depression.  It was
also found that 67% said "Fatigue with PD was different in quality or
severity" than that experienced beforFatigue is very common in PD.  There
were some studies about fatigue that I reported on when talking about
depression.

A study found that 58% of PD patients said, "Fatigue is among my three most
disabling symptoms"  Fatigue was highly correlated with depression.  It was
also found that 67% said "Fatigue with PD was different in quality or
severity" than that experienced before diagnosis.  Fatigue was not correlated
with disease severity.

This says that over half had fatigue associated with depression.  If other
symptoms of depression also exist then talk to you doctor about it.
 Depression can be treated.

Regards,
Alan Bonander
Age 55, Diag 11 yrs, liquid meds, pallidotomy