Does anyone else out there have this problem?  My husband (aged 55,
PD 11 years) has lately been suffering from sudden sleepiness.  He
just drops off wherever he is, almost without warning.  He might be
sitting at the computer, eating lunch, reading - often in very odd
positions.  Yesterday he fell off the couch and banged his head on
the coffee table (which woke him up!).  It is rare for him to stay
awake during a movie or a concert or a car ride.  I know that PD is
an exhausting disease, particularly with his very vigourous
dyskenisia, but I am thinking that this is something more.  Anyone
with similar experiences?

thanks,
Barb Bates