Michel;

France! Why didn't I think of that. The only potential tricky part
that I can see, is getting the USS DroolShoes up the Seine and into
Paris.  And then, of course, we'd be left with the obvious: how to
turn her around again. I wonder who we can get to drive this tug.

I mentioned that there have been past discussions on the list about a
PeeDee village (maybe even a condo development - I seem to remember
someone expressing a wish for a 24 hour cyber cafe for those tending
toward Vampyre-ness)

How about a condo Cruiser? We could all pitch in and buy a litle chunk
of our floating haven, and wander the world, as the seasons and whims
called us. Stay in international waters long enough, and we'd be
exempt from taxes, how can you beat that?

I think I must be suffering from Mardi Gras on the brain. I'm normally
much more sensible than this. No more encouragement, please, or we'll
all regret it.

Your Parkie Sister in Paradise

Janet

Janet Paterson  -  48  -  7  -  [log in to unmask]  -  Bermuda