Barb and others
I notice that I fall asleep if I am sitting quietly (reading, eating, sewing,
driving!!!, at a concert) when my most recent Sinamet hits the brain.
 Therefore,  I will fudge a little on the timing of my Sinamet..........never
take one  20-30 minutes before driving the car.

However, if I am on my feet when "it hits the brain" I may not be consciously
aware of  the feeling of relaxation that occurs.

Pay a little attention to the timing of your partner's sudden naps and notice
if it follows approx 30 minutes after medication.
Rita Weeks