After many months of NADH use, I'd be interested in shaking the NADH guines
pigs out of the bushes, and comparing our experiences. How much is enough
for you? How much is too much? Are you still having side effects? Are you
still on reduced meds as a result of NADH? You get the picture.

I am using 7.5 mgs per day, all at once, empty stomach, etc. I'm not sure if
I should be using more, or if less will do. I haven't increased my meds
during this period, in fact I'm still down 40% or so. Currently in a rough
spot, don't think it's NADH related, wondering about the wisdom of
experimenting with a higher dose.

Actually, I'd try boiling oil (I got that remedy from Barb Y) at this point
for a change of pace and on the outside chance it would help. BTW Barb,
still no restless leg for me, I'm assuming that NADH didn't achieve that
goal for you. Maybe we should try those cool leach remedies that were so
popular in the middle ages.

Will all the NADH users please stand up?

Kathie Tollifson