Hello James
I came across ur message mentioning FETAL TRANSPLANT as your only choice
treatment.   my doc who is research director of this program also thought it
would be good for me some two years ago and offered me a chance in the
program being done now in Denver.

At that time,  the Paddidotomy and DBStimulation was not for me.   For
various reasons I was not a good canditate for the double blind study.
  Besides, I wanted and was willing to
do anything to proceed with an immediate  Fetal op  even on my own.   With my
docs help we searched throughout Europe for a site who was willing to accept
me.  There was no place but Denver doing it America.  I spoke personally with
surgeons in three countries who explained that at that time Fetal implants
were very (politically) difficult to do and that any op that was done in
their country was done on a National of that country.  All three docs were
afraid of jepordizing their positions by taking a foreigner in.   My doc also
ran into the same roadblocks (for foreigners).  The alternative was Cuba or
China both of which dont report their findings back to USA PD HQTRS.  Im sure
you realize that there is a much longer period after the op before any
results are seen. It is "almost" impossible to have this done outside the
official PDF study in Denver.  It is politically incorrect now and it
requires a small army of personell to organize this procedure.  Besides the
results have been less than gratifying.

Technologies have changed and now I am being considered for one of the other
surgeries.

If you are very sold on the FETAL program, I suggest that you contact:

THE MOVEMENT DISORDER GROUP
COLOMBIA PRES. HOSPITAL
NEW YORK CITY

DR. STANLY FAHN, DIRECTOR