Pat Schark,  I will have to try biting my lower lip while I pinch the
upperlip.  that is a new one.  Where did you find/learn this?

My attempts to avoid early dystonia and cramps work usually if I take some
levodopa an hour or two before I actually get up to stay so to speak.
However, the necessity exists for me to eat a couple of plain crackers or
rykrisp or a prune or two and take some liquid to get the digestive juices
flowing so that the stuff gets into the bloodstream.  I find that the same
problem can occur during the day or evening more than it used to -
actually, it never occurred for years, then in morning only; now, it
happens when I do not pay attention to taking a half pill every two hours
or so *and* eating a bit soon thereafter.  The popcorn might do the trick
with maybe a slug of orange juice.

ron      1936, dz PD 1984
Ronald F. Vetter <[log in to unmask]>
http://www1.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter/