I heard about the satelite symposium this March 7th and am interested
in viewing it. I have phoned the hotline and was directed to the
Ottawa-Charleton PD Society. (I live in Montreal, Quebec). The Ottawa
PD Society are havining difficulty obtaining facilities for a hookup.
Is anyone else interested from that area who could help? Or is there
another location that has a satelite hookup already? (preferably
within two hours from Montreal? Or will tapes be available
afterwards? I know these are a lot of questions but I am stuck.
Thank you, Deanna Bartuccio ([log in to unmask])