I read your question in the Parkinson discussion list.  My Mother has had
Parkinson's for several years.  During the fall this past year the same thing
was happening to her.  I tried to get her to talk with her doctor about it.  The
process took some time and there isn't anything definitive to even tell you
about.  They took the approach of reviewing the medications she was
getting and tried to make some changes to see if it would help.  I thought
(from things I had read) that she may have been getting too much Sinemet.
She was adamantly opposed to their lowering it so they tried giving her a
blood thinner.  I thought the experiment wouldn't show that improved anything.

I had noticed she would have periods (especially in the morning) when she
would feel dizzy.  The blood thinner did not seem to help with that.  ( I should
maybe add that she had a minor stroke about two years ago.)  But for some
reason she doesn't seem to fall asleep when I am talking to her like I had
notice happen last fall.  It may just have been a fine tuning of her medications
that helped.  She has recently started (at her doctors suggestion!) taking
Co- Enzyme Q10  and Gingko Biloba.  Too soon to tell but supposedly the
CoQ10 is supposed to help with amount of energy and the other one with
mental alertness.
Larry Glenn
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com/icc.html