Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 12:37:22 -0800
From: "Richard W. Fee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MESSAGES to Lifeplanning-list.
Sender: [log in to unmask]

The Lifeplanning-list is proving to be an extremely useful tool
for professionals and families. I think we have discussed just about
every topic imaginable including government benefits,
advocacy/guardianship, housing, supported employment, aging, etc. I have
really appreciated the links that you have given us to other valuable
services.  I think we have now hit the 200 subscriber number.  It grows a
few more everyday. Now...

        Many of you have set up your browser(Netscape, AOL, etc.) screen
so that when you open your E-Mail/Net program, the NILP home page comes
up(http://sonic.net/nilp)- clever.
        I have added another feature to make it easy to send messages to
the Lifeplanning-list.  Normally, you have to go to E-mail, type in
[log in to unmask], etc. Then your message.
        Here is a faster way to send a message. When you go to our home
page, CLICK on the WELCOME(Yellow button at top). You will automatically
go to an e-mail. Just type subject, message and hit SEND.
        Okay, so why didn't I just put in a special button.  There was no
space except at the bottom. I also wanted to make it easy. Just remember
you are always "welcome" to send us messages.

Thanks,
Richard

--
Richard W. Fee, Executive Director      E-Mail:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
National Institute on Life Planning     Net Page:  http://sonic.net/nilp