The clinic where Dr. W. Langston works is called "The Parkinson's
Institute".  I have the phone number/address if anyone needs it.

At 8:47 PM 2/24/96, gordon seese wrote:
>        Dr. William Langston is at Sunnyvale-- California??-can't remember
>the name os hisclinic. Though associated with fetal ttransplants and the
>Doctor who helped the frozen addicts, I understnd he is becoming
>knowledgeable re: other techniques. Did not Stanford put in a Parkinson's
>specialty recently? Stanford MedicalSchool.

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/
Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.             Email: [log in to unmask]
Poet/Ph.D. student: Mythological Studies

"When we look deep into the cosmos, we look far back into time, and
realize, the universe is what happened yesterday." (Me)