I am new on this Parkinsons "newsletter" ....my Mom has PD (diagnosed about 7
yrs ago).  She recently began seeing a new Dr. in Dallas whose specialty is
Movement Disorder...he took her off the ton of meds she was on and now she is
only on Sinemet Immediate Release (as opposed to continuous release) and is
doing superbly.  She is like an entirely different person.  I wish we'd found
this Dr. YEARS ago.  I make one correction; she was having a problem with
some depression and was put back on 1 Paxil per day and is doing great.