name & email address above.Age 63 weight 68kg,female,eyes bluegreen, Dx1987
had pd 9 years.Med. began 1990 with elderpryl 2x5mg daily,1991 disipal 2x?mg
daily.1992 began bromacriptine slowly increasing ,next amantadine,then
cogentin--2mg x2-daily.March i993 disipal 2 daily+ 1sinemet CR 50/200
Had to stop cogentin,because of double vision & blurred,otherwise all these
meds.became very inefective & I became worse.1994 tried sinemet
25/100,needed 2 25/100 4x daily+ 2 at night to sleep.

Present medication2x 25/100 every 3-4 hours as needed to function reasonably.
                  same regime at night or no sleep.
                Protein interfers with absorbtion rate so am on restrict
                protein diet Also I dissolve tabs. in water or lemonade with
1/4 tsp. vit.C(calcium ascorbate]-non acidic.Meds. take 1hr.
                to come on.If I want continous control need med. 2 hourly.
2.Granacol       1tsp as needed to prevent constipation.This is a natural
                 laxative.
3.Elderpryl     10mg daily in morning.Gave up 1994 caused swollen varicose
veins.                                                          4.vitamin &

  minerals      VC. with meds. 4000 dly. Antioxidants perodically V.E,Zinc
oritate,Others as required,multi B,dolomite, magnesium and    ,
                calcium [for cramp and muscle spasms] Melatonin 3 mg night for
                sleep.Helps a little

   Medical condition at diagnosis  Current condition when medicated.
1. no swing left arm.              normal.

2.constipation                 controlledwith more fruit and veges.,and
granacol
                               as needed
                                  same in spite of a bladder lift

b 3 .slightly incontinent,
wear a pad,must not run
jump or cough.

4.cogwheel rigidity  left       A little in both
more pronounced.

5.bradykinsea just noticable     limited with any repetitave movements.mask like
left hand wouldnt keep milking    expression,limited blinking.

6.micrographia                    same

Things that may be useful.
Mother died when 3years old.
husband farmer
used all aluminum pots and preserving pan
did heaps of preservs cured bacon etc
frequently travelled  long distances in old
trucks with holes in muffler.,about 40years
ago.
sorry about the mess,I am new to typing,and have despaired of getting
thisany more presentable. Perhaps you will be able to get something useful
out of it Patrick.Pam Barnett.Best wishes for your survey.Im sure we would
learn heaps if more of this were done.