I too have wondered if there was any relationship between stress and the
incudence of PD  onset.   In my case, I was the father of five and aat forty
I had gone to seminary. After  four years of seminary in Tennessee   I found
myself deeply in debt with no job prospects. My wife had just lost her job.
There was a chance that I would find a job in Oregon. So, we moved  to
Oregon.. Shortly after moving to Oregon  I began having symptoms like my
hand writing getting difficult, my gait becoming uneven and my right arm
not  naturally swinging when  I walked.  I have wondered if there was some
relationship  to the onset of PD and the period of high stress that I had
just gone through.
David L. Moreland