I hope we will all respect each other's capability for reading -- or
choosing not to read -- anything anyone wants to share. It has been
helpful to me to have the details of others troubles, just because it
helps me to remember that mine are not the only ones in the world

I am always chary of anybody who wants to censor the content of a
bulletin board. In my view that problem is better taken care of the send
using accurate subject descriptions and the reluctant receiver using the
delete button. Then we can all have what we want and need!

Peace,

Judith
Judith

Judith A Guttman                                He is stern
122 G Street SW                                 like love
Washington DC 20024                             and hard
                                                like a cross.
[log in to unmask]                                 Nancy Thomas
                                                        "Hard God"