I agree with Judith. And refer back to Camilla Flintermann's warm
response to one such 'list of woes'.

We are all in this together, for the long haul. I see the group as an
extended 'virtual' family. And in order to help each other, we need to
be able to share both the joys and the terrors.

Ron Vetter's (and others') ability to do the work of understanding the
effects of his losses, and then sharing that understanding with the
rest of us, is, in my humble view, generosity personified.

Your sister Parkie in Paradise

Janet

who has no local support group, has never met another Parkie, and
likely leans on this group for support more than most.

Janet Paterson  -  48  -  7  -  [log in to unmask]  -  Bermuda