I don't know if others are having difficulty finding hospitals, etc., who
will provide viewing for the March 7 conference.
Here in Nebraska we sometimes have to be "creative".  We did not receive the
satellite coordinates early enough the last time in order to make
arrangements with the hospitals for viewing................so we called one
of the sports bars in town where sporting events are frequently
shown...........they were more than happy to provide us with a "private room"
for viewing on about 2 hours notice!     Is there anyplace in your town that
broadcasts sporting events on a regular basis?

RitaW