Personal visits to legislators are, I agree, very important (even though
we didn't have any luck in our attempt to visit Boehner last year).I
note that Sen.DeWine,Ohio,is on the key committee in the Senate, and wonder
if there is anyone  in his hometown (?where?) who could catch up with him. He
is totally unresponsive to letters--doesn't even answer them, in our experi-
ence. :-(  There must be someone in this group who has more direct access to
him.  Sen. Glenn (D) is a co-sponsor, but that's no influence with DeWine(R).
Help???
Camilla Flintermann,CG,Oxford,OH  <[log in to unmask]>