Hello,

Thank-you for all the info sent on the symposium. Especially Anne R.
for the number of the Quebec PD Division. I didn't know they even
existed.

I work at McGill University in Montreal and I contacted our
Communications department and it looks like I could get a hookup for
this Thursday. I don't have a room booked because it is only me, my
mother-in-law and husband. It will be approximately $60-70, are there
others in this area who are interested? I don't know how large a room
I will be able to get. I need to tell them by Tuesday AM.

Deanna Bartuccio
514-274-3767