I only know from personal experience with my Mother that she has experienced
depression (i.e., crying a lot, diminished appetite) and has had what I think
are "panic attacks".  The reason I think these are panic attacks is that I am
subject to these myself on occasion and from what I can get her to tell me
she is experiencing, they parallel my own panic attacks a great deal.  She
says she has trouble swallowing and doesn't feel like she can breathe.  She
has recently been re-started on 1 Paxil q.d. and is doing much better right
now.  She also experienced visual hallucinations a few times, but has not had
any problem with them recently.  I'd like to comment that this is all very
interesting to me, talking to/reading about others actively involved in PD.