Hi All,

I like to tell you all that I've got a pallidal stimulation at the
university of Gent on the 26th of januar.  I was the first (young)
Parkinsonian who got this new surgery in Belgium....

Gone stifness, gone slowness, gone tremor, gone dyskenisea,... I have to
take now half of medication...(5x1/4 prolopa (levodopa), 4x1/2 of Permax
(pergolide) and 0 pills of eldypril (selegiline)).

A new life can begin... Soon, I hope that I can go to work again as primary
school teacher.

And now a few weeks after my surgery there are 4 young Parkinsonians whom
are waiting the same surgery.

What I will tell you is that there is hope for all the Parkinsonians around
the globe....

                   " TO HELL WITH PARKINSON'S DISEASE !!! "

With a warm heart from Belgium,

Geert Arien

(If you are interessed in more detailled information about this surgery,
please write a message to me).