My mother has been on sinemet cr 50/200 for three years and  eldepryl 5mg
bid.  She recently has been switched to sinemet 25/100  with the eldepryl but
the neurologist said if we want to stop the eldepryl  we can. The role
eldepryl plays is questionable. Some say it inhibits the progression of PD
but I have heard this is not true. We are planning on stopping the eldepryl
starting tomorrow and see how my mother reacts. by the way during  the last 3
years there has been no improvement in my mothers balance and she has to have
someone to hold her everywhere she goes. Anyone have any info on eldepryl?