Now I ask you, does this make sense?
I've just finished a week's vacation. During that entire week
I slept like a rock. Went to bed around 12:00 midnight and slept
till seven or eight withtout waking up. Now here it is, 2:30am
the night after the first day back at work and guess what?
Right! The old right arm starts shakeing so hard that I wanted=20
to yell at my dearly beloved for putting the quarter in the bloody
bed's vibrator. Nope, she's still asleep, snoring like a bandsaw=20
cutting through sheet metal. And for those of you who are single,
or living alone, the love of your life does not look beautiful while
asleep. Rather they look like the ultimate temptation. That's right,
temtation, 'cause you do so want to grab hold of them and skake them
rudely awake shouting "See, this is what it's like getting shaken=20
awake by something you can't control and that won't leave you be!".
Oh, I forget, anyone with a new born baby knows that feeling.
*chuckle*
It could be worse. There have been nights when sleep didn't come at=20
all and I'm certain there will be others.

I guess I've bitched and moaned enough and I'm sure you have much=20
better things to do than to read this drivel. Now that's an=20
interesting word, "drivel".

drivel (dr=EEv=B4el) verb
driveled or drivelled driveling or drivelling drivels or drivels verb,=20
intransitive
1.      To slobber; drool.
2.      To flow like spittle or saliva.
3.      To talk stupidly or childishly.

verb, transitive
1.      To allow to flow from the mouth.
2.      To say (something) stupidly.

noun
1.      Saliva flowing from the mouth.
2.      Stupid or senseless talk.
[Middle English drevelen, from Old English dreflian.]
- driv=B4eler noun

The American Heritage=AE Dictionary of the English Language, Third=20
Edition copyright =A9 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company.=20

Now that you've had your curiosity aroused, been bored, received a=20
little knowledge, and I'm getting sleepy, I'll let you get on with the=20
rest of your mail.

Marvin Giles (Puppy)
http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/