I agree with Marti. No one should feel censored here. Sometimes it is
difficult enough to get up the nerve to share something as personal as health
problems and the surrounding issues let alone have to worry about whether
it's OK to send it out there. We even have the CARE list now for CGs as a
spinoff for them to go into even more detail about care-giving if they want
to. Perhaps if everyone is as specific in their subject headings as possible,
we could sort through what we do and don't want to read a little more easily.
Because there are so many of us...it's hard to remember there's over 900
people here since many of them are  "listeners" maybe (hopefully) on the
verge of speaking up here...we need to be sensitive to the fact that there
are very diverse interests surrounding this single disease that bring us all
together.  Each individual has special concerns and may hope that someone
else out there has a similar interest.  So please, let's not make each other
hesitate before writing what's on our minds.

Thanks to all for so many stimulating discussions,

Delana Vaughan