     Dear Camilla, and also Shelly, who had posted an earlier message,

     I am having trouble posting messages, so I am replying to this one and
     I hope the information reaches you!

     Shelly, in response to your question about a "Taking Control of
     Parkinson's Disease" satellite symposium meeting in the West Palm
     Beach area, right now there is a tentative meeting in Pompano Beach.
     You can call Ava Pierre at 305-786-7349 for more information on this
     meeting.

     And Camilla, I'm glad you asked for helpful hints from anybody who has
     done this before.  I look forward to reading the responses, and
     sharing them with the local groups around the country organizing
     meetings, who have the same concerns.

     Everybody should be aware of, and make use of our "Taking Control of
     PD" hotline number:  212-880-5336.

     ****And if calling the long distance number is too much of an expense
     for you, please give us a quick call and simply ask us to call you
     right back.  We know that you are already doing so much to organize
     meetings, and we will do what we can to make it as easy as possible
     for you!****

     For anybody else who wants to be involved, or for any other
     information about the symposium, please call the "Taking Control of
     PD" Hotline at 212-880-5336.  There's still time to set up a meeting
     in your area, or we can refer you to an existing site in your area
     and/or give you the answers to any questions you may have.

     Also, for those of you who are planning a meeting yourself, please
     make sure we know about you!  Please give the hotline a call and let
     us know where you are, how many people you are expecting, etc... so
     when people call us we will be able to refer them to the closest
     meeting with the most up-to-date info.

     And thanks to everyone who is working so hard to make this event such
     a wonderful success!!!!  And, as always, we're here to help, so call
     us if you need anything!

     Sincerely,

     Juliet Johnson

     [jjohnson.oa&[log in to unmask]]