I sometimes get terrible leg cramps, always at night after lying
immobile for a while, and usually after strenuous exertion the day
before. Don't know if it has anything to do with PD or not, but in
that condition my lower back is chilled and a few minutes with a
heating pad relieves it every time.
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road